What is DynamicText?
DynamicText is a powerful personalization engine to send targeted newsletters to your recipients.
DynamicText can merge database fields into your e-mail message and
individually greet each recipient. DynamicText is also a full featured
script language which allows you to control both appearance and content
of each e-mail message. You can use more than 100 functions and
If-Then-Else Syntax to create e-mails with specific products, offers or
DynamicText can be used to:
- Personally greet each recipient with his name.
- Send localized offers to countries, regions or even cities.
- Send targeted offers to age-groups.
- Compute the gender from first name and send custom offers to male and female recipients.
- Send e-mails to recipients, who have not visited your website for a defined time span.
- Send e-mails with product information, who have visited a specific webpage.
DynamicText can be placed everywhere in the e-mail message (HTML and plain text part), Subject and To-line.
Where can I find a tutorial?
A full featured tutorial for DynamicText including examples is integrated into the application.
To start the tutorial, please follow these steps:
- Login into the application.
- Click on DynamicText Tutorial in the main navigation menu.
Where can I find additional resources for DynamicText?
Online Documentation contains further DynamicText code snippets
requested by users. You can request DynamicText Code by adding a
comment to this article.
Click here to find additional DynamicText Code snippets.